You may be trying to access this site from a secured browser on the server. Please enable scripts and reload this page.
Turn on more accessible mode
Turn off more accessible mode
Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Turn off Animations
Turn on Animations
Who we are
Departments and Units
Security and Facilitation
Financial and Administrative Affairs
Planning and Quality
Public Relations and Communication
Fire Fighting and Rescue
Air Accidents & Incidents Investigation
Laws and Regulations
Air Transport & Airport Affairs Laws
Aviation Security Laws
Civil Aviation Regulations
Air Safety Regulations
Air Transport Regulations
Notice of Proposed Amendment
Air Safety Forms
Air Navigation Services
Safety Management Systems
Air Cargo Agencies Directory
Travel Agencies Directory
Mandatory Aviation Security Reporting
Voluntary Aviation Security Reporting
Airport Entry Permit
Aeronautical Information Management
Aeronautical Information Products
(RPAS) Operation Application
Travel & Air Cargo Agencies
Agencies Special Request
Agency Data Modification
Qatar - ICAO Developing countries Application
Volunteer Work Request for Students
Statistics and reports
Air Travel/ Air Cargo Offices
Keep in Touch
Aircraft Registration Inquiry:
Aircraft Registration Registry
* mandatory Field please enter aircraft number
* please enter the aircraft keyword in correct format
Who we are
Steps and procedures required for opening (new) Travel or Air Cargo Agency
An application for opening a travel agency or air cargo agency to be submitted to the concerned office at the Ministry of Commerce & Industry (single window) to open a (new) Travel Agency or Air Cargo Agency. Applicant shall attach to the application a copy of the office rent contract, and a copy of the owner’s ID of.
After checking the site by the QCAA Inspector, the applicant shall be given an initial approval valid for three months, during which the applicant shall submit the following documents:
- Completing the specified application form.
- Copy of the office’s commercial registration (after specifying the activity).
- Copy of the office commercial license. (after addition of the activity)
- Copy of the owner’s ID
- Copy of the office rent contract.
- Original of an open unrestricted bank guarantee, valued at QAR Two Hundred Thousand (200,000) for Travel
valued at QAR Hundred Thousand (100,000) for Air Cargo Agency.
- Fees for license issuance, valued at QAR Ten Thousand (10,000).
- Office architectural design approved by one of the licensed architectural offices.
- Insurance policy against accidents covering the office(s) and the warehouse(s) (for Air Cargo Agencies
Issuance of Permanent license to perform the activity.
1. The office license shall be renewed annually at the specified date.
2. The renewal fees of the main office are QAR Five Thousand (5,000) and QAR Two Thousand and Five Hundred (2,500) for the branch.
3. A pre-approval shall be obtained from civil aviation authority, in case of moving the office to another location, changing the manager or adding a partner.
4. In case of adding a new branch, the application shall be submitted through the single window. After approval, a copy of the commercial registration and the commercial license of the new office to be submitted to Civil Aviation Authority as well as completing the specified form. A fee of QAR Two Thousand and Five Hundred (2,500) to be paid, the license of this branch is affiliated to the main office license.
5. The commercial name shall be the same in all official documents.
Opening / Renew Form