Staff training is a part of the work duties, whether it is during the work hours or time outside work hours.
The training process aims to enlarge the efficiency of the QCAA staff to a limit that would enable them to carry out the business duties with an excellent performance through participating & attending the training programs and conferences whether in Qatar or abroad.
Terms of nominations for a training program:
- Nomination should be done by the heads of department then directly approved by the Director of Administration that the nominated staff is a member of.
- The training program shall meet with the Department needs.
Advised Training Centers:
TRAINING CENTERS IN QATAR:
- Qatar Aeronautical College
- Institute of Administrative Development.
- Supreme Council for Information & Communications Technology (E-Training).
- Language Institute.
ABROAD TRAINING CENTERS:
- ARABIAN BUSINESS MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE .
- ARAB CIVIL AVIATION COMMISSION (ACAO).
- INTERNATIONAL CIVIL AVIATION ORGANIZATION (ICAO).
- ARAB AIR CARRIERS ORGANIZATION (AACO)
- INTERNATIONAL AIR TRANSPORT ASSOCIATION (IATA).
- SINGAPORE AVIATION ACADEMY (SAA).
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF ASTROPHYSICS AND GEOPHYSICAL RESEARCH.
- KUWAIT INSTITUTE FOR SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH.
- FIRE SAFETY ENGINEERING COLLEGE (OMAN). Note: These Training Centers are to be renewable and amendable.
- Not allowed for a staff member to change the training program or the training institute without getting an approval from the training and development section.
- Direct Communication is a must with the training and development section for any queries or problems.
- In case of any apology to attend any training courses or program, It is so important to inform the training and development section and have to mention your reasons.